A 30-year-old gravida 3, para 2 patient who is 23 weeks pregnant is referred to the maternal-fetal medicine department by her primary obstetrician. The patient has a history of 2 prior full-term pregnancies, both delivered by low transverse cesarean sections (LTCS). The patient has no other previous surgical history or significant medical history. She has no known allergies and is not currently taking medications. An image of a 2D ultrasound is shown.
- #Texas program places tablet-based #ultrasound system in emergency vehicles. @ImagingEconMag #IT #Technology 12 hours ago
- #Doctor in New York tests positive for #ebola. Michael Smith of @medpagetoday. ow.ly/DhNYy 14 hours ago
- Check out these #skeleton inspired greeting cards from ModDessert etsy.me/1sKaGkW via @Etsy ow.ly/i/7l09r #radiology 15 hours ago
- RT @dailydilbert: The daily Dilbert: Comic for October 24, 2014 bit.ly/1vWt4sL #comic 15 hours ago
- #Radiography misses 1/3 of all wrist fractures. Brian Casey of @AuntMinnie. ow.ly/DhLQJ #imaging 16 hours ago
Visitors to the BlackBook of Radiology
- 14,463 visits so far ...
Calendar of Posts