A 30-year-old gravida 3, para 2 patient who is 23 weeks pregnant is referred to the maternal-fetal medicine department by her primary obstetrician. The patient has a history of 2 prior full-term pregnancies, both delivered by low transverse cesarean sections (LTCS). The patient has no other previous surgical history or significant medical history. She has no known allergies and is not currently taking medications. An image of a 2D ultrasound is shown.
- RT @CapstoneRad: Radiologists can be some of the first to recognize domestic abuse. Here's how we educate our rads to #SeeDV: http://t.co/Y… 1 month ago
- RT @CapstoneRad: Collaborative, matrix-style #radiology is the future of our profession. Here's how it works. bit.ly/18VI8dK // #Im… 2 months ago
- RT @CapstoneRad: Value-Based Health Care Is Inevitable and That’s Good bit.ly/19zLjqh // @HarvardBiz #Quality @ClevelandClinic 2 months ago
- Great trip! RT @capstonerad We're glad to have @TmyersMD with us again after his trip to @UMKCmedschool last weekend. ow.ly/i/3c2JZ 2 months ago
- RT @CapstoneRad: Thanks to everyone who stopped by Booth 248 at #RBMAFEC—if we missed you—visit capstoneradiology.com for more information… 3 months ago
Visitors to the BlackBook of Radiology
- 14,050 visits so far ...
Calendar of Posts