A 30-year-old gravida 3, para 2 patient who is 23 weeks pregnant is referred to the maternal-fetal medicine department by her primary obstetrician. The patient has a history of 2 prior full-term pregnancies, both delivered by low transverse cesarean sections (LTCS). The patient has no other previous surgical history or significant medical history. She has no known allergies and is not currently taking medications. An image of a 2D ultrasound is shown.
- Radiologists need financial mentors by Dr. Douglas G. Burnette Jr. July 21, 2014. ow.ly/zrMMA 13 hours ago
- MA and MO become 18th and 19th states to enact breast density notification laws. July 22, 2014. ow.ly/zrL30 15 hours ago
- Impact of MPFS proposed rule varies by CPT code. July 22, 2014. ow.ly/zrK4J 17 hours ago
- Study finds that rads are working harder and expecting to retire later. Kate Madden Yee. July 22, 2014. ow.ly/zrI1a 19 hours ago
- Check out ACR's daily Case in Point for July 22nd! 3s.acr.org/CIP/ 21 hours ago
Visitors to the BlackBook of Radiology
- 14,350 visits so far ...
Calendar of Posts