A 30-year-old gravida 3, para 2 patient who is 23 weeks pregnant is referred to the maternal-fetal medicine department by her primary obstetrician. The patient has a history of 2 prior full-term pregnancies, both delivered by low transverse cesarean sections (LTCS). The patient has no other previous surgical history or significant medical history. She has no known allergies and is not currently taking medications. An image of a 2D ultrasound is shown.
- RT @dailydilbert: The daily Dilbert: Comic for October 31, 2014 bit.ly/1E7thfi #comic 1 hour ago
- Need a last minute #halloween costume idea? Being a #rad I am partial to this one from the folks at @PartyCity... ow.ly/i/7q4oh 2 hours ago
- According to study, only 54% of #women are getting #mammograms. Colleen Cappon of @FoxNews. ow.ly/DD8Lf #BreastCancerAwareness 2 hours ago
- RT @DirectRadiology: Here's wishing everyone out there a safe and Happy #Halloween from all of at @DirectRadiology! ow.ly/i/7q5Mp 2 hours ago
- Check out @RadiologyACR 's daily Case in Point for October 31st! 3s.acr.org/CIP/ #CME #radiology 4 hours ago
Visitors to the BlackBook of Radiology
- 14,468 visits so far ...
Calendar of Posts