A 30-year-old gravida 3, para 2 patient who is 23 weeks pregnant is referred to the maternal-fetal medicine department by her primary obstetrician. The patient has a history of 2 prior full-term pregnancies, both delivered by low transverse cesarean sections (LTCS). The patient has no other previous surgical history or significant medical history. She has no known allergies and is not currently taking medications. An image of a 2D ultrasound is shown.
- RT @medpagetoday: CDC: HCPs caring for #Ebola patients should wear single-use disposable hoods and coveralls 1.usa.gov/1vHvKub 56 minutes ago
- #Ultrasound #imaging to help children with speech errors? Sumathi Reddy of @WSJ. ow.ly/D6xV0 1 hour ago
- RT @Dx_imaging: Know the best #radiologist, #technologist, #researcher, or group? Only 4 days left to tell us. #DITopPeopleInRadiology... 3 hours ago
- Making a difference as a #sonographer: Caring for the IT band by Mark Roozen and Doug Wuebben of @AuntMinnie. ow.ly/D6wvd 5 hours ago
- RT @dailydilbert: The daily Dilbert: Comic for October 21, 2014 bit.ly/1w01bBk #comic 6 hours ago
Visitors to the BlackBook of Radiology
- 14,462 visits so far ...
Calendar of Posts