A 30-year-old gravida 3, para 2 patient who is 23 weeks pregnant is referred to the maternal-fetal medicine department by her primary obstetrician. The patient has a history of 2 prior full-term pregnancies, both delivered by low transverse cesarean sections (LTCS). The patient has no other previous surgical history or significant medical history. She has no known allergies and is not currently taking medications. An image of a 2D ultrasound is shown.
- RT @DirectRadiology: What Separates @DirectRadiology from other #Teleradiology Companies? Read more here: ow.ly/C5f60 @TmyersMD 15 hours ago
- Data backs #CT #lung screening in more high-risk patients. Leah Lawrence of @Dx_imaging. 9/30/2014. ow.ly/C7uab #radiology 17 hours ago
- Video: Improving #quality in #radiology. Liza Haar of @Dx_imaging. ow.ly/C7tTq 19 hours ago
- Check out @RadiologyACR 's daily Case in Point for September 30th! 3s.acr.org/CIP/ #CME #radiology 23 hours ago
- Case Reports: #PET #Imaging in #Dementia by Nancy Walsh of @medpagetoday. 9/26/2014. ow.ly/C4iQS #radiology 1 day ago
Visitors to the BlackBook of Radiology
- 14,437 visits so far ...
Calendar of Posts